[Mimedefang] Reversing the process

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Jul 22 18:19:10 EDT 2004

    Not that I really want to do this, but I have a mail server right
now on which I want to remove MIMEDefang all together, and just leave
sendmail running.  The folks on that machine actually WANT all their
spam and viruses, so...who the hell am I to tell them no.  So, how do I
go about reversing the install, and remove MD (which has SA also tied
into it)?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.