[Mimedefang] Skip entire domain.

Keith Dowell keith at bayou.com
Thu Jul 22 11:07:48 EDT 2004

Been reading some on this (still reading) and trying to decide what is what.
Situation is that I want to skip md entirely (virus checking, spamassassin,
everything) for a single domain out of many.

My first thought was possibly doing a sub filter_recipient and matching
against the domain. From what I understand (I think) I would in this routing
place the
if ($recipient =~ /\@example\.com/) {
return ('ACCEPT_WITH_NO_MORE_PROCESSING', "ok");
??
Is this correct, and would this work? Also where do I define/put this?
mimedefang.pl or somewhere in mimedefang-filter?

I also noticed a couple of references to stream_by_domain? But haven't
figured out yet if that's exactly what I'm looking for or not.