[Mimedefang] Re: large mimedefang setup

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 04:07:01 EDT 2004

Assuming you've got a reasonable amount of memory for use as a file system
cache then under 5.x with SoftUpdates any file that lives for less than 10
seconds won't be written to the disk (so I'm told).  Given how rare it is even
with multiple RBL and RAZOR lookups for a scan to last beyond 10 seconds that
makes the use of a memory based filesystem largely pointless under 5.x.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?