[Mimedefang] mimedefang woes

scohen scohen at scohen.mysticjj.com
Fri Jul 16 15:59:00 EDT 2004

Ignore the message below. I found out the problem. The problem is that we
have a script that kills off any process that is using "too much" memory
and it is very strict. The child process were loading up with too much
memory for the script without even processing any email. I have increased
the memory I can use on this machine and that should do the trick.

Steve Cohen