[Mimedefang] sa-mimedefang.cf read by spamassassin

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Thu Jul 15 15:52:19 EDT 2004

On Oct 31,  3:06am, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
} On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Kenneth Porter wrote:
}
} > Does it make sense to give MD its own subdirectory in /etc/mail? Currently
} > we're at two files, the filter and the SA config file.
}
} Three, if you use mimedefang-ip-key.  At some point, I may introduce
} an /etc/mail/mimedefang directory.

     I currently have:

% ls -1 /etc/mail/mime*

/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter@
/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter.example
/etc/mail/mimedefang-ip-key
/etc/mail/mimedefang.conf

We're starting to accumulate files, but really isn't that big a deal
yet.  /etc/mail has a lot more local files.

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"