[Mimedefang] Need help understand whitelisting(whitelist_from_rcvd)

Steve Pfister spfister at getcoactive.com
Thu Jul 15 12:56:00 EDT 2004

The only sa-mimedefang.cf I found was the path that I had originally gave...

Do whitelist_from_rcvd and def_whitelist_from_rcvd actually work in
spamassassin 2.63? I'm starting to think that they don't. Also... what is
the difference between the two?

Thanks!

--Steve

[by the way, when I post to this list, it seems to be saying that my message
is being forwarded to a moderator because I'm not a list member...as far as
I know, I'm a list member. Am I doing something wrong?]