[Mimedefang] sa-stats script

Yanick Quirion YQuirion at tranzyme.com
Wed Jul 14 11:37:04 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I found a script the shows what rules are the most used. But this script
seems to be based on the following line:

spamd[17442]: result: Y 15 -
CLICK_BELOW,CONGRATULATIONS,DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06,DRUGS_ERECTILE,DRUGS_PA
IN,DRUGS_PAIN_EREC,EXCUSE_12,EXCUSE_4,FORGED_RCVD_HELO,FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD
,FOR_FREE,FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,FROM_HAS_MIXED_NUMS,INVALID_DATE,INVALID_MSG
ID,NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP,NO_REAL_NAME,SELECTED_YOU,SUBJ_FREE_CAP,UNDISC_RECI
PS scantime=0.7,size=1662,mid=<9PS291LhupY>,autolearn=no

...and this line is not generated by MimeDefang (only when you run
spamd). Could you tell me if there is a script that can be used with
MimeDefang, or if I can add this stats line into syslog using md_syslog
function?

Thank you

Regards,
Yanick