[Mimedefang] filter bounces using mimedefang?

Minica, Nelson (EDS) Nelson.Minica at RailAmerica.com
Tue Jul 13 14:54:59 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a way to filter specific bounces preferably using
mimedefang.  Looking at the sendmail logs, bounces from the local
MAILER-DAEMON don't ever appear to hit the milter.  Any way I can make
them go through mimedefang???  I have not checked on remote bounces yet.

I tried sendmail's (deprecated) Errors-To: functionality, but that still
copies the Return-Path: (and hence doesn't allow me to filter).  I'd
really like to do this at milter level instead of local/procmail level.
Thanks for any suggestions in advance!