[Mimedefang] Globals

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Jul 13 12:32:17 EDT 2004

Thanks to all of those that responded.

Based upon all of the ideas, I came up with the following code to do the
trick.

-Rich

sub filter_begin () {
    %lists = &get_lists();
}

#***********************************************************************
# %PROCEDURE: get_list
# %ARGUMENTS:
#  None
# %RETURNS:
#  Array of lists on the system
#  This function fills an array with the names of all of the mailing
#  lists on the system.
#***********************************************************************
my %lists = ();

sub get_lists
{
   return (%lists) if (%lists);
   open (LISTS, "/var/mailman/bin/list_lists -b|")
     or die "Could not execute '/var/mailman/bin/list_lists -b'.\n";
   while (<LISTS>)
   {
      chop;
      $lists{$_} = 1;
   }
   close(LISTS);
   return (%lists);
}
sub is_list
{
   my($listname) = shift;
   ##
   ## The email address, as it comes in, is surrounded by
   ## brackets.  We have to massage it a little in order to do
   ## proper matching.  eg: '<test at testdomain.com>' needs to be 'test'.
   ##
   $listname = (split("\@", $listname))[0];
   $listname = (split("\<", $listname))[1];
   return ($lists{lc($listname)});
}

sub filter_end ($) {
    my($entity) = @_;
    if ($RelayAddr eq "127.0.0.1" or $RelayAddr eq "my.ip.address.com")
    {
       md_graphdefang_log('mail_out',,$RelayAddr);
    }
    else
    {
       # Do not scan any messages going to any of the mailing lists.
       foreach $recipient (@Recipients)
       {
          if (&is_list($recipient))
          {
             md_graphdefang_log('mail_in', , $RelayAddr);
             md_graphdefang_log('mailing_list', $hits, $RelayAddr);
             return;
          }
       }