[Mimedefang] Validating sender domain opinion

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Mon Jul 12 10:53:32 EDT 2004

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 07/12/2004 10:04:33
AM:

> 2 config files - run bind 2 times binding the service to each
> interface. (that's
> the important part - MUST have 2 ethernet interfaces)

It looks like it can be done on one interface, and one config file using
BIND 9.  The view statement can define how to handle requests from
different IP addresses differently.  See pages 270-272 of DNS and BIND,
4th ed. by Albitz and Liu.

> Also - MS DNS is very evil. VERY evil. I would highly advise against
> running it.

I never said it was good<g>, only that I thought it could do split DNS.