[Mimedefang] More filter_recipient Qs...

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Jul 9 11:23:10 EDT 2004

> From: Ashley M. Kirchner [mailto:ashley at pcraft.com]
> David F. Skoll wrote:
>
> >What gives you that impression?  filter_recipient is called before any
> >of the body filtering functions.
> >

>     Because I don't bounce all e-mails that have been tagged as spam - I
> send them to the quarantine folder.  And I'm seeing a lot of them in
> there that were destined for invalid recipients.

Are you basing this on To/CC headers alone?  Frequently these have nothing
to do with the RCPT recipients (think BCC)

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"