[Mimedefang] grammar nit

john at essenz.com john at essenz.com
Thu Jul 8 11:43:13 EDT 2004

You know its funny, I have tried to not get involved in anything relating
to SCO and their lawsuits because the whole things just aggrevates me. But
for fun, I listened to SCO's CEO do a radio interview (availble from
SCO.com), and the first words out of his mouth were "many computers today
run UNIX, which happens to be owned by the SCO Group". I think I almost
threwup!!!

He claims that some intellectual property has made its way into Linux.
Does anybody know specifically what he is talking about? Or is it all just
BS, and the real issue is that Linux "resembles" SysV UNIX, and therefore
it is theft of intectual property. Thats like suing a band who sing songs
that "sound" like Metallica songs!

-john