[Mimedefang] Can't get surbl to work inside MD but works fine in spamassassin -D

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:27:20 EDT 2004

On 07/01/04 at 10:23, 'twas brillig and Matthew Schumacher scrobe:
> List,
[...]
> I can't figure out why the mimedefang config is different, anyone have
> any ideas?

	The SURBL plugin is a "network test". What's the value of
$SADoNetTests in your MD filter file? If it's 0 (which is the default
in the sample filter) then SpamAssassin won't do network tests,
including SURBL.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

   Need a seasoned *NIX admin in the Denver/Boulder area? Hire me!