[Mimedefang] Sender validation

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Thu Jul 1 13:20:44 EDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:39:04 +0200, Jonas Eckerman wrote:

>  evaluating a pretty involved validation scheme, and it does seem
>  to work out so far.

Ok. Been running it for one more week now. t does work rather good and rejects a lot, but I've decided that even with the results so far I'm not going to trust my sender validation scheme completely. It hass hit one legit mail now.

So instead I'm going to use the exact same sender validation but add some points to the SpamAssassin score whenever it hits. This means that it won't save me any mail processing, but even if I don't save any processing, I really don't want to loose the good results this check gives.

Regards
/Jonas
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists at frukt.org
http://www.fsdb.org/