[Mimedefang] spam filtering per user on a gateway

Joe Arnstein mimedefang at claireandjoe.com
Wed Jan 28 17:11:55 EST 2004

Hi group,

Before I start filtering all spam enterprise-wide I would like to test
it out on my gateways for one user.  Can someone show me an example of
how to configure Mimedefang/Spamassassin to drop messages going to one
particular user if the spam count is greater than x, treating messages
to all other users the same as we are now?   We are currently just
adding spam score to the headers allowing individuals to filter in the
mail client, but if we can cut bandwidth utilization at the gateway we
can make a lot of manager types happy.

I'm running 2 linux boxes:  One with MD 2.38 and SA 2.60;  the other
with MD 2.39 and SA 2.60.

Thanks for your help!

Joe Arnstein

-------insert clever .sig file