[Mimedefang] RBL issues

Joseph Nuara joe at moorecap.com
Fri Jan 30 16:28:36 EST 2004

Hi All,

I am having some problems implementing the RBL feature of MD/SpamAssassin.
I added $SALocalTestsOnly = 0 ;
into the MD filter that I am currently using. I have verified that my
sa-mimedefang.cf is correct by piping the same message that passed through
MD directly into SA by using the command line ...
ex
cat /tmp/t | /u/pkg/perl_5.6/bin/spamassassin -D rbl=-3

The above command produces the correct output but MD does not report on
RBL. I'm using version 2.63 of SA and version 2.39 of MD. I'm sure I have
to be missing something simple. Is there a way to pipe a message through
MD and see what its doing (ie check if it is actually using an RBL)?
Thanks in advance for all your help.