[Mimedefang] spam filtering per user on a gateway

Jared Armstrong mimedefang at thestainlesssteelpenguin.org
Wed Jan 28 19:56:00 EST 2004

Another way would be to log the spam, then remove just that one recipient
(jsmith) from the message using delete_recipient().  This would allow others
to receive the message intact.  The solution below would only apply when
jsmith is the only recipient, perhaps causing confusion in your test
environment.

Not knocking the provided solution of course, it is probably exactly what you
were looking for.

--
 Jared Armstrong                        System Adminsistrator