[Mimedefang] Re: exceptions based on recipient?

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Fri Jan 30 04:39:02 EST 2004

I have a few email addresses (about 3-5) to exempt so I think they can be
hardcoded. They are for different groups of students to send their projects
to related teachers and they use zip or exe or some other extensions. As for
virus protection the teachers will be responsible locally at their computer
with Norton or McAfee.

Thank you very much