[Mimedefang] MD + Spamassassin rules for multiple domains

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Thu Jan 29 16:17:57 EST 2004

What are some suggestions for setting different rules for different
domains that mimedefang runs through spamassassin? I know if it were
calling spamc from a command line it could pass a -u something to it and I
could probably run with that.

Situation: I have MD + Spamass setup on my domain and I want to allow a
friend to relay mail through my MD + SA setup. Friend wants spamass
status in the subject instead of how I like it in the headers. How do I
tell MD run spamass with x set of rules for domain_x and call SA with y
set of configs for domain_y?

Setup: FreeBSD 4.8 , Sendmail 8.12.8p2, mimedefang-2.38, SpamAssassin-2.60

I'm off to read the perl code and try to follow the trail to the SA
call.

Many TIA,

Gerald