[Mimedefang] action_notify_administrator

Mike Heller mike at dsny.com
Thu Jan 29 16:26:52 EST 2004

Is it possible to alter the subject (or provide your own) for messages
sent when action_notify_administrator($message) is used?  Currently I get:

MIMEDefang Notification

I have a few details in the body of the message, but all the subjects
are identical and I can't get an idea of the message contents without
reading it.  Right now I have a ton of Worm.SCO.A alerts but if there is
one message in there for another reason it may be overlooked.  It would
be nice to provide the details in the subject so a quick scan of the
inbox will show me what I need.  I do that when messages are sent to the
final recipient (put the virus name in the subject using
action_change_header).

If this is not possible, maybe a feature reqest for a future version then?

Thanks,
Mike