[Mimedefang] action_bounce - forget it!

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 12:04:22 EST 2004

Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Lucas Albers um 16:29:

> >> Well, in most countries this is however illegal.
> >>

> Show me a single law that says this is illegal.
> It's your mail you can do with it what you will, you only need to handle
> your users if a real mail is lost.

This is at least not like you describes in Germany! Automatic SPAM and
anti-virus fighting on the mail system is a very critical thing from
point of law views. All actions the user does not know about and which
might kill wanted mail can get you to jail or at least to pay a
resonable amount of money as penalty.

(See my other posting in this thread too.)

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 18:01:07 up 2:48, 7 users, 0.06, 0.15, 0.17
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]