[Mimedefang] disable antivirus for one user

kamal kamalnee at iitk.ac.in
Thu Jan 29 11:54:00 EST 2004

There is also a function resend_message() which sends the mail to a set
of recipients. You can do something like this following from filter_end.

if(resend_message(@exempted)){
    foreach $recip (@exempted){
        delete_recipient($recip);
    }
} else {
            md_syslog("warning","resend_message failed");
            #accept the message
}