[Mimedefang] Using more than one virus scanner is a good idea.

Elders Real Estate Ballina office at eldersballina.com.au
Wed Jan 28 23:06:38 EST 2004

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

I tracked back through the logs to see why it got through clamd and
MD...  trying to work out why one slipped into my inbox which the backup AV
caught not that I would of opened it anyway.

 From the log ... The SA tagged a few things

Milter delete: header  X-Spam-Score: 1.656 (*)
MISSING_MIMEG_MIMEOLE,NO_REAL_NAME,PRIORITY_NO_NAME

It doesn't appear MD died either.

I'm still intrigued as to .zip wasn't blocked by MD ( it's been working
fine for so long ) It was definitely a .zip and not .zip__ or random chars.

The strange thing is it's only happened once.

Regards
Mat