[Mimedefang] disable antivirus for one user

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Wed Jan 28 15:33:21 EST 2004

David F. Skoll said:
> That will work, but because of a limitation in Milter, the message
> won't be filtered even if there's more than one recipient.--

Big D,
I believe this particular milter problem was fixed in sendmail 8.12.11
Does that sound right?
changelog for 8.12.11
When a milter invokes smfi_delrcpt() compare the supplied
		recipient address also against the printable addresses
		of the current list to deal with rewritten addresses.
		Based on patch from Sean Hanson of The Asylum.

--Luke Computer Science System Administrator