[Mimedefang] disable antivirus for one user

Rick Mallett rmallett at ccs.carleton.ca
Wed Jan 28 13:34:15 EST 2004

How about

sub filter_recipient() {
    my ($recip, $sender, $ip, $hostname, $first, $helo, @rcpt) = @_;

    return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING','ok') if
	lc($recip) =~ /<?myhoneypot\@domain.com>?/;

    return ('CONTINUE', "ok");
}

I'm assuming that ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING is a valid response
from filter_recipient based on my reading of the man page. You will
also have to turn on filtering by recipient in your start script if
you have not already done so.

- rick