[Mimedefang] Using more than one virus scanner is a good idea.

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Wed Jan 28 12:36:00 EST 2004

Mydoom/Novarg/Worm.SCO seems to be really persistent.  Despite using both
ClamAV and manual checking (for known filenames or zips with the particular
file size), one copy actually got through to my inbox this morning where it
was caught by Norton Antivirus.  (Not that I would have opened it, of
course!)  Now that File::Scan detects it, I'm still seeing a lot of copies
slipping past it and getting caught by Clam.

So I'd definitely recommend using more than one virus scanner when possible!

Kelson Vibber