[Mimedefang] Outlook anti-spam plugin

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Tue Jan 27 09:03:41 EST 2004

> I understand there are numerous Outlook add-ins that can do
> various things
> to detect spam.  Does anyone have experience with any of
> these that they can
> share with me?  I'd like to avoid paying any money.  She does have a
> high-speed always-on internet connection if bandwidth comes into play.

Outclass seems to work okay, handles via another program "POPFILE", however
they are a very slow on large mail boxes.  I would definately look for
something else faster, but my enmployer requires me to use Outlook, and I
need to use the "Safe View" button which allows me to view Headers and
messages in a plain text editor.  Something outlook does not allow stock.

Kayne