[Mimedefang] mimedefang newbie - setup help

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Tue Jan 27 07:53:03 EST 2004

Hi All,
	I'm using the mimedefang - howto from www.rudolphtire.com and
I'm having a few problems. My main issue is that I'm not to sure about
building software. Which means at the moment I have lots of errors
showing up in the build output but I'm not sure if it's a problem or not
(I presume it is).

If anyone would like to give me a hand getting setup I could cut and
paste some info into the email body or #sh Build -c > log.txt (if that
line will work) and attach the result.

The system is being setup on a Pentium III machine using fedora core 1
and sendmail-8.12.10 (it's just a test machine).

Any help would be great,

Andi