[Mimedefang] Dumb Question

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Jan 23 13:14:30 EST 2004

Local.cf is the default spamassassin config file.  You can safely delete it
or rename it to something like local.cf.old assuming it has no settings you
care about.

> In the /etc/mail/spamassassin dir... what's the local.cf for?
>
>  I'm using the sa-mimedefang.conf file... and I'm not sure if whitelisting
> is working as I still see mimedefang "scanning" emails from whitelisted
> addresses...

Whitelisting still scans emails but you will see another score like:

USER_IN_WHITELIST   -99 or something like that.  So it just tags one really
high negative score to the overall score.

KAM