[Mimedefang] OT:configure starttls for sendmail

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Fri Jan 16 14:02:27 EST 2004

I have been unsuccesful in configuring my sendmail server to support TTLS.
If anyone could point(directly or via the mailing list, directly preferred
I guess because it is off-topic) me in the direction of any good HOWTO's
on configuring sendmail with TLS support, I would be much appreciative.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering