[Mimedefang] Groupwise attachments & Out of Memory errors

Stephen Loeckle stephen at lucidnetworks.net
Thu Jan 15 11:48:54 EST 2004

I have not seen anything of the sort with Groupwise actually. I'm using
Sendmail/SA/MD/GW together but I have a clause in my MD config not to
scan anything over 1mb.

Stephen

>>> Kayne at moranprinting.com 01/14/04 4:02 PM >>>
Without having more specifics of sample data, I wanted to throw out to
the
list to see if anyone has encountered flakey Mime parts from Novell
Groupwise
servers with mail inbound through mimedefang.   I changed MX_MAX_AS from
30000 to 50000 to see if that would make a difference, but I really
think
this is a groupwise thing.  I highly doubt I will get any action from
the
remote site as the owner of the company didnt seem to stress about it
too
much.  Any thoughts or suggestions are kindly appreciated.

Kayne