[Mimedefang] Groupwise attachments & Out of Memory errors

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Wed Jan 14 17:02:27 EST 2004

Without having more specifics of sample data, I wanted to throw out to the
list to see if anyone has encountered flakey Mime parts from Novell Groupwise
servers with mail inbound through mimedefang.   I changed MX_MAX_AS from
30000 to 50000 to see if that would make a difference, but I really think
this is a groupwise thing.  I highly doubt I will get any action from the
remote site as the owner of the company didnt seem to stress about it too
much.  Any thoughts or suggestions are kindly appreciated.

Kayne