[Mimedefang] RE: Running Spamassassin with network tests in debug mode

Jerry Vonau jvonau at winnipegmotorexpress.com
Wed Jan 14 13:03:07 EST 2004

Hi All:

I've had to disable the network tests in mimedefang, as it was taking 30
seconds to receive any mail, with it disabled the time is 300 milliseconds.
Once I know which one is causing the issue I'll disable that test, but I
don't want to do this one at a time, trial & error...
In the spamassassin readme there is a blurb about calling spamassassin with
`spamassassin -D rbl=-3' to see the rbl checking, how would I do this with
mimedefang in the mix?

Jerry Vonau