[Mimedefang] Many many MX records

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Wed Jan 14 08:07:39 EST 2004

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 01/13/2004 11:50:21
PM:

> How about
>     Domain.com      IN MX 100       spamtrap.domain.com
>
> And set up spamtrap as a real or virtual server, which might safely
assume
> that mail directed at is either spam, or mail from broken MTA that
doesn't
> deserve the privilege of sending mail to domain.com.

That's a possibilty.  I could set it up to acceptand hold mail for a short
period of time.  Would be an interesting backup in case my primary
filter(s) were down.  If there's no failure, let it purge.  If the filters
go down, then I could forward all collected mail after the filter was back
up.  Don't know if I'd get the hardware for doing it though.