[Mimedefang] Using a RamDisk with Mimedefang

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Jan 13 11:51:01 EST 2004

We process a lot of email very stably on quite a few servers

20 Sendmail Processes
a throttle of 10 connections per second
5 MD Slaves
DFS recommends 3:1 or 4:1 sendmail to MD slaves

A machine with 2GB can probably scale well towards tripling or quadrupling
this but I don't know what else you do on the machine.

KAM