[Mimedefang] A big recommendation for using ramdisk on MD spool directory

Stephen Johnson Stephen.Johnson at mail.state.ar.us
Mon Jan 12 17:59:20 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 16:55, Ole Craig wrote:

> > Sorry I had ramfs on the brain. I meant to say tmpfs.
>
> 	Ramfs on the brain? Do you have problems remembering things
> first thing in the morning? :-)

Acutally I couldn't remember which fs had the memory limited. I looked
at an old backup of my IPAQ running linux. They used to use the one that
didn't the limits for /tmp and /var. It used ramfs so I used the
opposite one on the server. But my brain got stuck on ramfs. :)

Stephen L Johnson                       stephen.johnson at mail.state.ar.us
Unix Systems Administrator              sjohnson at monsters.org
Department of Information Systems
State of Arkansas