[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang crash

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Jan 8 18:27:22 EST 2004

Andrew,

Is there perhaps a firewall in front of your server that might be going
bonkers?  Are all the processes that are waiting for the hour timeout coming
from the same place?

My only worry though is that your datafinal might be too low depending on
the speed of the connection and the max size of messages you allow.  I've
never really messed with these settings and typically been able to keep a
server relatively stable.

KAM