[Mimedefang] Adding headers to SA report?

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:43:55 EST 2004

My mistake, duh. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Use graphdefang for this information, it is much more interesting to view
it graphically.
You will get annoyed with the administrator notifications, i did, when I
notified myself about every virus blocked.
Or just quarantine spam, and then you can look at all the messages, I do
this.