[Mimedefang] Adding headers to SA report?

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Thu Jan 8 13:20:42 EST 2004

> Look at action_change_header to add in X-Spam-Status.
> Don't do action_notify_administrator.
> This will greatly annoy random administrators and not serve
> _any_ useful
> purpose.

This is not for any administrator but myself and purely for reporting only.
I only want to dump a messages original headers into my SA report I send only
to me.  No one else seems interested in this information.  I find its very
unlikely a remote admin is going to act on that report anyways.
Nothing but a 5.7.1 gets sent to a remote site from action_bounce. e.g.

action_bounce("Due to content, your email has been classified as spam and
rejected.");

Kayne