[Mimedefang] Adding headers to SA report?

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Thu Jan 8 10:21:39 EST 2004

Just wanted to know if anyone is adding headers of emails to SA reports.  I
would like to see headers in the debugging messages I receive via this part
of filter_end rather than what Im doing now.  I think perhaps maybe I have a
more crude method here.  Any suggestions?

   # Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
        if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
            # Only scan messages smaller than 100kB.  Larger messages
            # are extremely unlikely to be spam, and SpamAssassin is
            # dreadfully slow on very large messages.
            my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
            if ($hits >= $req) {
                md_graphdefang_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);
                if($dospamassassinbounce) {
                        action_bounce("Due to content, your email has been
classified as spam and rejected.");
                        action_notify_administrator("The ip or host
$RelayAddr/$RelayHostname tried to send spam.\n");
                        action_notify_administrator("Sender:
$Sender\nRecipient: @Recipients\n");
                        action_notify_administrator("$report");
                }