[Mimedefang] Can't stop mimedefang from stripping HTML!

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Thu Jan 8 10:22:30 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 09:21, Joseph Brennan wrote:
> "G. Roderick Singleton" <gerry at pathtech.org> wrote:
>
> > Do you *REALLY* want to do that? If so then I would suggest that you
> > either disable MD completely
>

> Believe it or not, G., there are systems that deliver intact
> multipart/alternative mail and get a great deal of benefit from
> running Mimedefang.

You missed the smilely :-) Nonethelesss, I'm one of those who *firmly*
believe that HTML belongs on websites and not in email. Especially as it
too often permits the transmission of unwanted virii, trojans et cetera
and bloat.

Of course, everyone who has responsibility for the system must make his
own choices but does kowtowing to Redmond defaults have to be one?

--
Gerry Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
416-452-4583