[Mimedefang] Can't stop mimedefang from stripping HTML!

BEYZAIE Shamim shamim.beyzaie at environment.wa.gov.au
Thu Jan 8 02:54:10 EST 2004

Hi there,

I can't seem to be able to stop mimedefang from stripping away HTML code in
an email. I have commented out the line in mimedefang-filter reading:

    remove_redundant_html_parts($entity);

And also the lines:

    if ($Features{"HTMLCleaner"}) {
	if ($type eq "text/html") {
	    return anomy_clean_html($entity);
	}
    }

in the hope that it will let all HTML pass through intact. I have restarted
mimedefang, even sendmail it still doesn't work. I've been looking at other
emails in this list and I can't see any other way of doing this.

Basically and HTML mail that passes through is stripped and all thats left
is a plaintext email and web links from the original HTML code.

I'm running Redhat 9.0 with Mimedefang and Spamassassin, and am a newbie to
mimedefang :)
Any help would be muchly appreciated,
Shamim :)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential to the addressee. If you are not the
addressee, please notify the Department by return e-mail and delete the
message from your system. You must not disclose or use the information
contained in this email in any way. Thank you.