[Mimedefang] Getting MD to recognize clamscan/clamd

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Wed Jan 7 14:36:34 EST 2004

Ole Craig wrote:

> [...]
> > checking for clamscan... (cached) /bin/false
> > checking for clamd... (cached) /bin/false
> [...]
>
>         The "cached" note there means that configure didn't actually
> test for the presence of clamscan, it used the previously-determined
> value it found in config.cache. Remove config.cache and either rerun
> configure or (if it exists) run "config.status --recheck".

Ah duhh.... BRAIN DEAD!

I looked at that a half dozen times and never processed 'cached' in the old noodle!

If I had 'seen' that, yeah, that problem would have been obvious!

Also, David's fix to configure.in fixed the false detection problem.

Thanks Guys!

Must be the full moon... ???

Jon Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.