[Mimedefang] It was bound to happen...

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Jan 7 09:50:54 EST 2004

What comes to mind as the next worry is the SPIM that's increasing (was reminded
about it this morning in a RISKs digest email)... and that peoples phones are
now IM capable and are charged by the message.

Again - users being charged for something they don't want. The law is going to
have to step in here too...

  -Ben

p.s. I'm going to have to turn off my "mail to pager" address on my website
because somehow - an engine got that email and I got a bounce from an invalid
address... but the whole message was bounced to me (the admin of my own domain
of course) and it was spam. (sigh) That's rude. I pay for my messages on my phone.