[Mimedefang] MD+SA problem: ... solved.

Cahya Wirawan cwirawan at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 6 13:29:01 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 05:55:25PM +0100, Cahya Wirawan wrote:
> Can't locate object method "_check_language" via package
> "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
> 130.
> Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/mimedefang.pl line 4161.

I found the problem, when I upgrade the new SA version, some old
SA modules are still exist (the new SA modules are somehow installed in
different perl directory). and MD loaded the old SA modules, but if
I run SA directly, it load the right modules. so after I removed
the old modules, MD+SA is working again.

cahya.