[Mimedefang] Redirect spam to a spam maildrop by score

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Jan 6 12:31:47 EST 2004

That solution below will certainly work but I believe it's a "better"
solution not to use procmail.  Assuming you are not using the MASQUERADE_AS
in your sendmail.mc, the following should work fine though I've never done
the bounce part so someone else please comment about that:

Inside your loop for "if ($hits >= $req) { ", add this at the bottom

if ($hits >= 20) {
   #bounce anything with a score over 20 -- UNTESTED
   action_bounce("Spam found in mail - rejected");
}elsif ($hits >= 10) {
            #FROM THE MIMEDEFANG FAQ
            # Add a header with original recipients, just for info
            action_add_header("X-Orig-Rcpts", join(", ", @Recipients));

            # Remove original recipients
            foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
                delete_recipient($recip);