[Mimedefang] Don't know what happened

Brad Tarver btarver at fpwk.com
Tue Jan 6 11:53:21 EST 2004

I set confMILTER_LOG_LEVEL to 21. The other things you suggested were
already set. I even recompiled MD with the debugging flag. I still don't
get any indications as to why MD won't start.

This is bad...

Is there a way to test from the command line other than 'service
mimedefang start' to get see errors?