[Mimedefang] Mimedefang + spamassassin = 0

Simon Oxwell s.oxwell at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jan 5 01:06:05 EST 2004

Hi,

I've recently put together Mimedefang 2.39 with Spamassassin 2.61 under
Solaris 8.

Things seem to be working fine, in terms of sendmail, miltering, etc (my
site runs an older version of mimedefang +spamassassin for spam
tagging), but any email that gets processed by mimedefang is given a
spam score of zero.

I've prodded and poked around the edges and I can't see what's going
wrong. The feature seems to be enabled at runtime - else the
spamassassin report wouldn't be being attached to the message.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I should be looking for a solution?

Simon

--
o Simon Oxwell --------- Computer and Database Administrator (ITS) o
| s.oxwell at murdoch.edu.au                   Phone: +61 8 9360 7335 |