[Mimedefang] [OT] Roaring Penguin Expands

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Jan 4 21:40:38 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that three new employees have joined Roaring Penguin
Software Inc.  Natasha Sephton and Wayne Kelly have joined as Inside Sales
Account Managers to help sell our CanIt product line.

Probably of more interest to MIMEDefang users is the hiring of Dave
O'Neill as Software Developer.  Dave will help to drive CanIt
development forward, and as part of that, he'll probably be
contributing to "MIMEDefang: The Next Generation" as well.

Dave is a very experienced PHP and Perl hacker; his Perl emulation of
the Linux "tree" command at
http://oclug.on.ca/pwars/April2001/tree-doneill.pl.php requires no
comment.  (Yes, it does run; cut-and-paste to try it.)

While we won't attempt anything like "tree" on the MIMEDefang code base,
I'm confident that MIMEDefang development will accelerate over the next
year, with many exciting changes making their way into the MIMEDefang
code.