[Mimedefang] Trouble with Auto-Whitelist

Brett Simpson Simpsonb at hillsboroughcounty.org
Fri Jan 2 14:58:00 EST 2004

I'm trying to setup AWL in my /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter and it doesn't seem to be working.

Would uncommenting the SASpamTester section be enough for it to work or do I need to setup something like "$SASpamTester = 1;" in my mimedefang-filter?

if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
    spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());

    # If you want to use auto-whitelisting:
   if (defined($SASpamTester)) {
       use Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList;
       my $awl = Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList->new();
       $SASpamTester->set_persistent_address_list_factory($awl) if defined($awl);
   }
}